SAMGI’s Neurosurgery Program provides quality 24/7/365 coverage for all neurosurgery patients coming through your hospital’s ED, inpatient consults, and in-house neurosurgery emergencies.
This multifaceted program is anchored by a local medical director overseeing a dedicated team of experienced and vetted neurosurgeons—available exclusively to your hospital while on duty, with a 30-minute response time. Our neurosurgery program delivers multiple advantages to your hospital.
- Experienced management services support both the local practice and the hospital
- Cohesion with local physicians
- Improved patient, nurse, physician, and hospital administration satisfaction
- Improved ED response time and improved patient outcomes
- Decreased length of stay
- Decreased readmission rates
- Improved resource utilization
SAMGI works continuously with your hospital administration to identify areas for improvement and encourage greater accountability and efficiency. All potential surgical care providers will be presented to your administration for consideration and approval.
We carefully consider the needs of the patient families, medical staff, nursing, and community physicians in a collaborative effort to heighten the patient experience and achieve the best patient outcomes.