A Program Designed by Surgeons for Surgeons
Helping hospital administrators alleviate the stress and issues associated with unpredictable volumes of acute surgical care cases is a core SAMGI area of specialty. Our acute care surgery programs are built around a team of vetted, board-certified, or -eligible general surgery physicians who are available 24/7/365 exclusively to your hospital while on duty.
This complete, managed program was designed by surgeons to provide:
- Improved ED response time and patient outcomes
- Decreased length of stay
- Decreased readmission rates
- Improved resource utilization
- A local medical director to manage the service and champion hospital general surgery initiatives
- Experienced management services that support both the local practice and the hospital
- Cohesion with local physicians
- Improved patient, nurse, physician, and hospital administration satisfaction
SAMGI’s Practice Management Team is comprised of experienced trauma and critical care nurse managers, EMS leaders, and healthcare executives. We work continuously with hospital executives to identify opportunities to enhance program performance and improve patient care.